Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy

Фентъзи и Фантастика

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика

Go down 
4 posters
АвторСъобщение
Ayradyss
Bean sídhe
Ayradyss

Female
Брой мнения : 209
Принадлежност : Priest
Registration date : 17.11.2007

Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeВто Дек 18, 2007 3:50 pm

Книжките (3 на брой, каква изненада Smile ) са на Стивън Бруст. Аз съм чела само първата, и то не цялата, но смятам да си я дочета. Кефи ме как всяка глава започва с някви неща от сорта на: "Успехът води до застой; застоят води до провал", "Нищо не може да замени добрите маниери - освен бързите рефлекси", "Всеки е хищник", "Вдъхновението изисква подготовка" или "Истинското геройство трябва да се планира добре - и да се избягва старателно" Smile

Става въпрос за един наемен убиец и неговия...ами дракон да речем, ама не съвсем. Обаче ми хареса и препоръката на един небезизвестен нази автор:

"Следете Стивън Бруст. Добър е. Бърз е. Изненадва. Истинско удоволствие е да се наблюдава как разплита нишките от интрига, доблест, характер и жестокост в свят, обладан от хаос и сложен като швейцарски часовник. Харесвам тази книга. Препоръчвам я."

Роджър Зелани
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ayradyss
Silverthorn
Виконт
Silverthorn

Male
Брой мнения : 124
Принадлежност : Мой си

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeСря Дек 19, 2007 2:26 am

E-mule, обичам те, животно!

ЕДИТ: Почнах Jhereg. Харесах я още от първия абзац, написана е в първо лице. Обожавам такива книги... Silver out.

ЕДИТ 2. Книжките са бая повече от 3:

Jhereg: My first novel, and, I think, not bad for a first novel. Written in late 1980 and early 1981, as I recall. I'd just gotten laid off from a programming job, and my wife said, "Why don't you take six months off and write a book?" so I did. I really like the cover.

To Reign In Hell
: My second novel, this is a novelization of the revolt of the angels. It was rather ambitious for me, and I could probably do a much better job of it now, but a lot of people seem to like it, which pleases me. I didn't have an outline as I was writing it, and I remember getting about 4/5 of the way through it and saying, "Geez, Satan is going to win. That's interesting." I shrugged and kept writing to see how it came out. The introduction by Roger Zelazny amazed and delighted me. I still haul it out and read it when I'm in a funk.

Yendi: My least favorite book. It was such a relief to get back to Vlad after struggling with To Reign In Hell that I didn't pay enough attention to what I was doing--I just wrote a straight-ahead story with nothing much else to it. That's fine, in my opinion, if it's a Really Good Story. But Yendi is only an okay story. I'd love to be able write this one over.

Brokedown Palace: Your basic combination of Hungarian Folktales and Grateful Dead song lyrics. It took eighteen very difficult months to write, and is the only time (so far) that I've used a full plot outline. I'm pretty happy with it, though. The names on the map are Hungarian translations of Grateful Dead song titles.

Teckla: This, my fifth novel, was where I finally realized (or admitted to myself) that I was writing a series, and I had to ask myself some hard questions about what I was doing. This is reflected in the book. I also had to keep Vlad interesting enough that I wouldn't get tired reading (and writing) about him. I know there are many people who don't like it. Tough.

The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars: I think at a certain point, every writer has to ask himself why he writes, and what he's hoping to do. I wrote this one to answer that question and to explore other questions about art that had been troubling me. I have mixed feelings about it--I think I did all right with it, but it is too personal to have a very wide appeal. Still, I'm glad I wrote it, and I'm always pleased to run into people who like it.

Taltos: Another novel about Vlad Taltos, the assassin-hero of Jhereg and some others. This one was fun and scary to write, because I was working with three different time lines, and I wanted them to all make oblique comments on each other, and to all come together at the end, and I had no idea if they were going to. I was very relieved when it worked out. I'm pretty happy with it.

Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille: Not one of my better efforts, I think, but there are bits of it I like. It started out to be funny, developed a serious side, and I was never able to get the elements to blend the way I wanted them to. Grumble grumble. It's always pleasent to run into someone who liked this book; it means that I can still do all right when I'm not on my game.

Phoenix: This one came out more or less the way I wanted it to. It was going to be the last Vlad novel, at least for a while, but then Athyra came up and bit me. The drummer is based on Robin Anders, my drum teacher, and he really is like that. Honest. You can always tell a drummer, but, uh...what was the question?

The Phoenix Guards: My homage to Alexandre Dumas, one of my favorite writers. It is a blatant ripoff of The Three Musketeers. It all started when we were sitting around assigning people we knew to Dragaeran Great Houses, and I mentioned that a the archetypal Lyorn was Athos in Dumas' work. Then I said, "Aramis is a Yendi, and Porthos is a Dzur, and...hmm. That's interesting." I really never expected this one to be published. I wrote it for the sheer joy of writing it--I giggled all the way through. No one was more surprised than me that, not only was it published, but a lot of other people seem to like it. Cool. Great cover, isn't it?

The Gypsy: Megan and I first worked together on the Liavek anthology, though I've been a fan of her work since her first novel. This actually started as a bunch of songs I wrote with Adam Stemple (guitarist for Cats Laughing and Boiled in Lead), and then turned into the chapter of a book. I had no idea where the thing went after the first chapter (which ended up as the prologue), and I ended up sending it to Megan. We played tennis with it after that, and got together twice for editing sessions after it was done. I've never enjoyed working on a book more. I'm very happy with how it came out.

Agyar: I think this is my best book to date. It was written in six weeks, which is damn fast for me. It came out pretty much the way I wanted it to, though. It's about as close as I'm ever likely to come to horror. I'm happy with this one. Great cover, too; but I've always been lucky with covers.

Athyra: After Phoenix, I thought I'd take a break from Vlad for a while, but I kept getting this image of Vlad, wearing a poncho and smoking a cheroot, walking into a bar. The image wouldn't go away so I wrote this one to exorcise it.

Five Hundred Years After: A sequel to The Phoenix Guards. I had a blast writing it, and I think it came out all right. These books are almost more fun than I can stand.

Orca: Another in the series. This is the book I wanted Yendi to be: I'm very happy with this one.

Freedom and Necessity: This was a joy to write, and I even like how it came out. Emma is a wonderful writer, and it was honor to work with her. We wrote it just as it appears, by writing letters to each other, and let it develop as it went along. It's a Victorian epistolary novel, or I suppose you could call it a fantasy for Hegelians.

Dragon: Another Vlad novel, and I'm one I'm pretty happy with. I have a lot of sympathy with people who want to read the books in chronological order, so I wrote this one to help them out: it falls before and after Yendi. Heh heh heh. It also provided me with an excuse to read Clauswitz, which was actually fairly entertaining. The character of Napper is loosely based on the late Bruce Beesman, a guy I played a lot of poker with, and whom I miss.

Issola: Once more, back to Vlad. This one was fun to write, and I think it
came out okay. So far, Vlad is keeping me entertained.

The Paths of the Dead
The Lord of Castle Black
Sethra Lavode
: This is a good place to explain that The Viscount of Adrilankha is not a trilogy, it is a three volume novel. That is, it should be thought of as a single book. The Khaavren Romances are, in fact, a trilogy, of which Viscout is the third novel. Therefore, these five books are clearly seen to be a triolgy consisting two one-part novels and one three-part novel. Each part consists of two "books." Therefore, chapter four of book two of part three of the third book is easily seen to be chapter fifty two of the third novel, or chapter one hundred and twenty of....

Okay, to hell with it. Call it a trilogy. I don't care.

Dzur
http://bioramblings.blogspot.com
Ayradyss
Bean sídhe
Ayradyss

Female
Брой мнения : 209
Принадлежност : Priest

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeСря Дек 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Поне на български са събрани в три тома...да речем. В първия са "Джерег", "Йенди" и "Текла", във втория "Талтош", "Феникс" и "Атира" и в последния са останалите. Приятно четене Wink
http://www.myspace.com/ayradyss
Altassar
Stormbringer
Altassar

Male
Брой мнения : 153
Принадлежност : Damner
Registration date : 16.11.2007

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeЧет Дек 20, 2007 12:37 am

Доколкото знам има още... Smile
https://fancy.bulgarianforum.net
Melissandre
Amyrlin
Melissandre

Female
Брой мнения : 148

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeНед Яну 11, 2009 7:44 pm

хм.....аз сега съм я захванала първата.....ама ми е още мн странна,което си е яко,но ми се ще да ми се хареса най-накрая,че иначе незнам дали ще я дочета.... Question
Melissandre
Amyrlin
Melissandre

Female

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeПон Фев 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Така......прочетох "Джерег" и "Йенди" и сега съм на "Текла".......не е зле книжката,но определено не е и на първите места в класацията ми. Но хубавото и е, че е много различна - като начин на написване и разказване на историята......хубава е' ще я прочета, но ще я върна на рафта на секцииката и едва ли ще излезне пак от там. И все пак вие не се отказвайте набързо от нея - ако някой си пада по историики от рода на Шерлок Холмс... - това е идеалната книжка!
Melissandre
Amyrlin
Melissandre

Female

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitimeСъб Фев 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Добре де........значи следват "Талтош","Феникс" и "Атира" и.......сега чакам да се прибера вкъщи, за да мога да си взема и следващите на български,че да са ми сите на един език Cool много са хубави........
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика   Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика Icon_minitime

Влад Талтош, Убиец на свободна пркатика
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1